Solar cable with flexible tinned copper conductor with insulation and halogen-free thermosetting sheath. Suitable for the requirements of HD 60364-7-712 photovoltaic cable installations.
• Designed not to damage solar panels despite harsh environmental conditions.
• Intended to be used for both environments (outdoors and indoors) in flexible, suspended and fixed installations.
• They can be installed both inside a protective channel, tube or on the surface.
• They are intrinsically protected against short circuits and ground faults, in accordance with HD 60364-5-52.
• Weather and ozone resistant.
• Cables suitable for use in class 2 equipment (electrical device). Electrical grounding is not required.
• Designed to work at service temperature of 90 ºC, although it allows a maximum temperature of 120 ºC.
• Resistance to low temperatures up to -40 ºC.