Information about cookies
Due to the enforcement the "Law of Services of the Information Society" (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information from your device. Among other functions, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user in order to improve the service offered. The information collected by cookies is anonymous and does not identify the user's identity.
Types of cookies
According to the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and uses the information obtained through them, there are two types:
- Own cookies: Sent to the browsing device from our own equipment or domains.
- Third party cookies: Sent to the browsing device from the equipment or domain of collaborating entities.
According to the time in which cookies are stored in the user’s browser, these may be:
- Session cookies: Activated while the user browses the website or for carrying out a specific requested service.
- Persistent cookies: Stored for a specific time in the user’s browsing device. The responsible party has access to them whenever the user accesses the website.
According to the end use of the data obtained:
- Technical cookies: Needed for the correct use of the website and the provision of it services.
- Customisation cookies: Allow the user to access the website and the provided services with predefined general characteristics within a series of criteria at the user’s device (language, type of browser...).
- Analysis cookies: Allow for the tracking and statistical analysis of the behaviour of all users as a whole for the websites they are linked to.
- Advertising cookies: Allow for the management of advertising space within a website, application of platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Store information on the behaviour of the users obtained from the browsing habits, thus allowing to develop a specific profile in order to present advertisements.
Cookies used in our website:
|Own cookies||Type||What are they used for|
|revi||Session||Generated by the applications server when creating a user session on the website|
|revi_cookies||Customisation||Cookies policy acceptance cookie|
|Third party cookies||Type||What are they used for|
(__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz)
|Analysis||Knowing how users browse through our website in order to improve the services we offer. This information is anonymous and it is only used with statistical purposes (click here for further information)|
|Google Analytics (_utmx)||Analysis||Analysis Carrying out A/B tests in order to measure the effectiveness of changes in design (click here for further information)|
How to modify your cookie settings
How you do this will vary depending on the browser used. The following links are available to all the information to configure or disable cookies in every browser:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org/en-GB/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies
Furthermore you can manage the storing of cookies by your browser and disabling it by using tools such as:
If you do not allow the installation of cookies, you may not be able to successfully access the content and services of our website.